barbara ender

or has the word become politically uncorrect? I notice that everyone is saying sewists or sewers (which just looks wrong). Dressmaking doesn't necessarily refer only to dresses - you can get dressed in anything.
Anyway, I am trying to convert a horrible dress bought online that looks more like a duvet cover with a V-shape for the neckline into a wearable dress using a paper pattern. The photo is for utata iron photographer 335 which requires:
1 Embedded/implanted/stuck
2 Paper
3 Warm lighting
Can I say that the bubbles are embedded in the glass paperweight? or the pins embedded in the pattern and fabric?

View Project:

Utata » Tribal Photography » Projects